iPhone's Warranty

At the time of purchasing the iPhone (3G/3GS/4) at the Apple store through Softbank, Docomo, etc., will luee asked, "Do you want to put the warranty on your iPhone?" and the majority answered "yes". Because the iPhone warranty will be very helpful if we lose the iPhone or iPhone is broken, although there are certain requirements. In Softbank (Japan), the iPhone warranty is 1 year from the date when buying the iPhone. I have a iPhone 3G (old model). I love my iPhone (^^). My iPhone 3G already damaged, because it often falls to the floor. Then when I use to take photos using my iPhone camera, looks there are scratches on the photo. I'm curious and want to fix it, before I took him away to be repaired by Softbank. After I tried to open it (iPhone screen and machine), there was dust on the camera. I clean it. After that the camera on my iPhone 3G works fine again. Nice, quiet.

But a few days later, I owned the iPhone 3G there is another problem, namely the touch screen doesn't work. That time I was doing a battery charging on my iPhone 3G, outside the room there is seen a damaged cable, which resulted in a brief relationship, which resulted in my 3G iPhone does not work suddenly. I panicked, I look back a my iPhone 3G. I also thought maybe the battery in the iPhone 3G I've worn. For a moment I thought, "maybe something to do with it (?)" . At that time, I have not long hold the iPhone 3G, never unlock or jailbreak my iPhone 3G.

Once the time keeps changing time, I began to remember what I did, and it was not that why. My iPhone screen do not work, but it could still receive calls and the alarm tone can still be heard. But I can not do anything on my iPhone because the iPhone screen death. Maybe it was because of my mistake when cleaning the dust on the camera and when closed it again, the relationship between the thin wires and machines on the iPhone screen looks cracked. Yes I think maybe that's why my iPhone screen dead.

Then, one day before my iPhone warranty period runs out, I took him to the Softbank store. I'm annoyed, because my iPhone is damaged for no reason. And you know what? Yuhuu ... I get the new iPhone, Softbank replace it for FREE. And now I'm using my new iPhone 3G. My old iPhone 3G has been sent to the Apple store for recycling, party from Softbank shop told me like that.

So essentially, guarantees the iPhone is very useful. Think again before you unlock your iPhone. Due to unlock the iPhone will void the warranty, that's the risk. If you do not really need to unlock your iPhone, I recommend to jailbreak your iPhone, and you can enjoy the features of third-party applications. Because once you jailbreak your iPhone, you can unlock your iPhone at any time. Yes, you certainly know what is best for you.

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010-2011 Imetaforania. Let's take action right now!
Powered by Blogger