Some problems when jailbreak iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4 iOS 3.1.2 - 4.0.1 without computer

  What do you feel after jailbreak the iPhone using the “jailbreakMe.com”? (Practical, simple, easy, but problematic). OK, there’s nothing to debate here.
I have an iPhone 3G the old model, which until now, has been many times I jailbreak. And that is my own which is always the spirit to make it can. It’s all a blessing from the frequent reading and looking for a variety of information from various sources (Internet & Magazine). And now, if there is a problem on my iPhone, I can be resolve it. Feeling quite relieved.

  The process of jailbreak iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4 iOS 4.0.1 or earlier by using jailbreakme there is no problem. It’s just that there are anomalies when the iPhone is turned off then turned back, will see colorful spots on the upper right side of the iPhone screen, when the iPhone starts up. And it makes me feel not quite happy, aka not satisfied. Why such a thing could happen, I do not quite understand.
And I thought, I do not understand it is okay, because it still can be solved using a computer, by first installing “redsn0w”. Therefore, I suggest you to jailbreak your iPhone using a computer. The result will look perfect, than without using a computer.


Solution: Connect iPhone to computer, sync with iTunes, update to newer software, once completed please jailbreak using redsn0w 0.9.6b5. Read how to Jailbreak iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4 iOS 4.1 - 4.2.1 with redsn0w 0.9.6b5

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010-2011 Imetaforania. Let's take action right now!
Powered by Blogger